The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Turnobili said:

Bengals should take Sewell. while anybody can bust, OT's have a lower bust rate than other positions, especially WR. leave Chase for the Dolphins.

I disagree, take Jamarr to give Burrow the most special QB-WR relationship in a long while. You can get OL later in a deep class

• Like 2

Just now, Trojan said:

I disagree, take Jamarr to give Burrow the most special QB-WR relationship in a long while. You can get OL later in a deep class

You can get the best of both worlds, take Sewell to protect his blind side and reunite him with another former teammate in Terrence Marshall in round 2.Ā 

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

i like the history of first roundĀ OTs much more than first round WRs. also would help get Mixon going. another talent being wasted behind that line. Sewell is a monster.

Just now, NYRaider said:

You can get the best of both worlds, take Sewell to protect his blind side and reunite him with another former teammate in Terrence Marshall in round 2.Ā 

Chase was the special relationship, Marshall and even Jefferson were great but not insanely special bond. Chase and Burrow were always on the same page they knew what the other one was thinking. It's special and they'll never get the chance again.