The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jerry said:

Yeah you're definitely trolling at this point.  Goff and DC comparisons have nothing to do with the draft.  Couldn't care less about the opinions of a drunk.

I said we should've been aggressive and moved up for Fields as Carr will be 32 when we extend him and likely seeking big money. You land Fields this year you can redshirt him, trade Carr next off-season for a nice pick, and you have a young QB on a cheap deal for 4 years. Like what the Chiefs did with Mahomes/Smith, but that's what winning organizations do. 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

we never trade up... what the point of having 3rd rounder if we just happening to are okay, go get a stud at a position of need. this franchise is always playing catch up 

3rd rounders are made to be wasted on cute picks or trading for weak wr’s

• Like 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

I said we should've been aggressive and moved up for Fields as Carr will be 32 when we extend him and likely seeking big money. You land Fields this year you can redshirt him, trade Carr next off-season for a nice pick, and you have a young QB on a cheap deal for 4 years. Like what the Chiefs did with Mahomes/Smith, but that's what winning organizations do. 

You called another poster "boo boo boy."  Stop talking about what you said.  I know what you said.  You're just talking trash to other posters on the forum.  The rest is irrelevant when you end your posts with "boo boo boy."  Sober up.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Keep talking about it lol It isn't happening and you're going to see Carr under center for another year Hahahahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I am happy we didnt trade 2 firsts for fields.

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Seriously tho. To be honest the board looks about how we all thought it would at this point. The fields fall got me excited but it’s the same old board for us lol 

Yes, the good news is Slater is still there which should push at least 1 of Darrisaw and AVT to us.