The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

This is what happens when you're losing.  You hurl stupid, pathetic insults.  I'm just glad you're focusing on me and saying stupid stuff like this instead of arguing about Goff being better than DC.  I don't know how anyone can spend all day arguing the same thing with everyone who will respond.  Most annoying thing I've ever watched in my life.  Just keep talking to me so you can keep providing insignificant three word responses.  

Yeah its getting pretty annoying

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Goff's 4 year sample size as a starter with 4 winning seasons including two with a top 2 offense where he threw for 8,500 yards and 60 TD is better than Carr's last 4 years, no question. Unless you don't value winning. 

stop living in the past my dude!!!!
yikes for a guy who spewed nothing but this crap for 2 years, you sure love living in the past 

Just now, Roninho said:

Yeah its getting pretty annoying

Everyone here says Goff sucks yet he has had a winning record in each of the last 4 years and his two years of production/winning in 2017-2018 is light years better than anything Carr has done in his career. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Goff's 4 year sample size as a starter with 4 winning seasons including two with a top 2 offense where he threw for 8,500 yards and 60 TD is better than Carr's last 4 years, no question. Unless you don't value winning. 

Back at it.  Seriously bro go lay down and sober up.

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

stop living in the past my dude!!!!
yikes for a guy who spewed nothing but this crap for 2 years, you sure love living in the past 

Carr was pretty weak between 2017-2019, just rebounded last year and even then was like the 15th best QB in the league, lol. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Jets just moved into 14, probably going Darrisaw. 

That's what my gut says too. 

Beckton and Darrishaw make for a great bookend duo to protect your #2 overall QB. 

And although he's my top choice for us at the moment because of his talent, I also kind of won't be heart broken because it should increase our chances of trying to land a defensive corner stone. Hopefully anyway...

Just now, NYRaider said:

Carr was pretty weak between 2017-2019, just rebounded last year and even then was like the 15th best QB in the league, lol. 

last year Carr was better then Goff, 

Anything youre living in the past, or giving out excuses for Goff. 

Take your own advice here bud.