Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

11 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I wouldn't be stunned if the Jets like Fields the most. It was so weird when the Niners traded up so far, so fast. 

Either they know something is up..

Or they don't know what they're doing. 

Or the Niners had a strong idea of who they were selecting, but they went into it with an open mind.

13 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I wouldn't be stunned if the Jets like Fields the most. It was so weird when the Niners traded up so far, so fast. 

Either they know something is up..

Or they don't know what they're doing. 

They traded up for Sir LanceLot

Jets have done nothing to prepare fans for Fields or anyone other than Wilson/Lawrence. 

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I know this can be said about every single prospect and it's literally one of the most "non-value added" comments anyone could ever make... but I truly would not be surprised either way if Fields turns out to be an absolute stud and one of the most dangerous QBs in the league or if he completely bombs out. Huge Ohio State fan that saw every snap and I still don't know what to think. My gut feeling has always been that there's just something a bit off with his game where it's not really going to translate well to the pros (everything is just so methodical, slow, not twitchy with him, deliberate) but holy hell is he talented. The definition of a boom or bust guy. But I've started to come around more and more on him over the past few months. 

I remember them talking about his score on that test on the Pat McAfee show. Rumor was it was one of the highest scores of all time. *shrug*