Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

We're nitpicking here but Wilson does have an inch on him. Still, it's one rare exception.

I can say the same with DeSean Jackson in this era too. He's still in the league no less.

He actually doesn't. He's just listed as 5'11. Look at his combine measurables. He's much closer to 5'10 vs. 5'11.

I agree on DeSean. You're question though was on QBs.

34 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I like AVT, he's a real first round talent at G, but I think calling him the best G prospect since Nelson is a bit much.  The only way I would take AVT over Darrisaw would be if I had two rock solid options in place already at OT.

In fairness, its only been what, 3 years? If you view Slater as a tackle, then I don't know what guard prospect you'd put over him in the last two drafts. Ruiz was seen as a center moreso than guard, and Slater is viewed as a tackle. Wirfs and Jonah are tackles in the NFL as well. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I love Toney...but I think NYG is a terrible place for him.

Agreed. Not a need and Jason Garrett is the least creative OC in the league. The only saving grace is that Garrett and Judge are big fundamentals guys and that might really help Toney hone in his talents in the league long term.