Are you Smarter than an NFL GM (2021 edition)

Forge

18 hours ago, Melbourne 9er said:

After my first pick of Lance I will keep both trades.

At #48 I will take Boogie Basham. Will give us depth and hold up an end allowing AA to stay inside.

At #88 I will take Quinn Meinerz. Can start immediately at Guard and transition to Center when Mack retires.

At #102 I will stick with Thomas. Can play inside or outside and immediately gives us special teams help.

I'll just quote myself from yesterday as it's easier for the first 4 picks and I just got out of bed.

At #155 I will take Deommodore Lenoir a bit earlier as I want some of the guys that dropped later. But we need extra CB help with next to nobody signed up for 2022.

At #172 I am taking Nick Niemann ILB. We have absolutely no depth here and he can attack the QB.

At #180 I am Shaka Toney DE. He's got serious upside and I am doubling up with Edge as I don't trust Ford to get healthy again and even if he does then he won't last more than this year.

At #194 I am taking Dazz Newsome WR. He will fit it in perfectly in the slot and has the mentality and YAC ability that this team thrives on.

• Like 1

My final tally (not great)

Trades:

#1 - I Did trade #43 & 230 for #48 & #121

#2 - I did not make the trade to move up in the third round for Trey Sermon for two 4th round picks

#3 - I did trade #121 & #193 for #130, #170, #240

#4 - I Did trade #170 for #174 & #233

Picks: 

1.3 - Justin Fields, QB, OSU

2.48 - Joseph Ossai, LB / Edge, Texas (Eh...)

3.102 - Jabril Cox, LB, LSU

4.117 - Trill Williams, CB, Syracuse (UDFA wtf...what a miss lol...he was a borderline top 10 corner for me in this class ... edit ....found out later it was medical related *sigh*)

4.130 - Shaun Wade, CB/S, OSU 

5.155 - Ihmire Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa

5.172 - Trey Smith, G, Tennessee

5.174 - Marvin Wilson, DT, FSU (Oy, UDFA...really surprised nobody just threw a dart here)

5.180 - Seth Williams, WR, Auburan (eh)

7.233 - David Moore, OG, Grambling (UDFA, but he's fun nonetheless)

7.249 - Kenny Yeboah, TE, Ole Miss (UDFA...jeez) 

Took Trey Smith with pick 194. 

SO my Picks for 2021

3. Penei Sewell

48.  Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

88. Nico Collins

102. Kary Vincent Jr

155. Daelin Hayes 

172. Jamie Newman

180. Talanoa Hufanga

194. Trey Smith

I am ok with my draft aslong as Lance and Fields Bomb. If Mills or Trask lasted to pick 88 i would of felt alot happy with my draft.