The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread!

HolmesPriest

7 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's DRAFT DAY, DRAFT DAY, gotta get down on DRAFT DAY

We're making picks throughout the WEEKEND, WEEKEND!

*Shrug*

That's how you know it's bad in Houston. I've been over the moon for the draft since David Carr went #1 in 2002 (hell, even before that - I remember 1995 and Steve McNair getting drafted by the Oilers).

This is the first draft since the Oilers leaving Houston where I have zero interest. That's what Cal McNair has done, killed off my interest in the draft.

The way I see it, the Texans are on the clock for 2022. Maybe then I'll be more interested.

Just now, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

That's how you know it's bad in Houston. I've been over the moon for the draft since David Carr went #1 in 2002 (hell, even before that - I remember 1995 and Steve McNair getting drafted by the Oilers).

This is the first draft since the Oilers leaving Houston where I have zero interest. That's what Cal McNair has done, killed off my interest in the draft.

The way I see it, the Texans are on the clock for 2022. Maybe then I'll be more interested.

I just updated it to help you out ;) 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

That’s what Bruce Allen did to me.  Then last year he was gone and I was back.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Justin Fields is the #3 pick to SF

There has been very few draft prospects who's fall has been more inexplicable to me than Justin Fields. One of the best HS QB prospects goes to OSU and absolutely shreds defenses both in and outside the system, physically he's a monster, and mentally he's a clear leader (the B1GCCG proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt - we hit him once and just pissed him off). So he even checks the Football Guy box.

It makes me crazy because OSU fans are coming out of the woodwork (rightly) confused and I have to agree with them. Urgh.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

There has been very few draft prospects who's fall has been more inexplicable to me than Justin Fields. One of the best HS QB prospects goes to OSU and absolutely shreds defenses both in and outside the system, physically he's a monster, and mentally he's a clear leader (the B1GCCG proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt - we hit him once and just pissed him off). So he even checks the Football Guy box.

It makes me crazy because OSU fans are coming out of the woodwork (rightly) confused and I have to agree with them. Urgh.

Justin ran an NFL offense at OSU. Ryan Day borrowed a ton of concepts from the Rams Greatest Show on Turf. It’s why Justin was “slow to process information.” The dude had WR option routes that you never see in college. This game alone showed me what I needed to see:

But he struggled with Alabama and Northwester, so f it. He will be a monster if he lands in New England.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

joined one of us GIF

IMO, I don't get it at all.

Network analyst: Mac Jones has every intangible

Also Mac Jones: Brutal social media potentially racist history, DUI history, was nicknamed John McEnroe by his position coach and OC, has a body that looks like how mine will 30 years from now, has a limited skillset, had a screen or RPO on 58% of all dropbacks (you read that right), has a video with him screaming about making millions on Twitter eerily similar to Manziel's money phone

Justin Fields: Has every pure skillset you'd want, petitioned to have football played this year, played through injuries twice on the biggest stage

Network analyst: Fields has a questionable work ethic and love for the game

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

Come over to the Lions man. This is Christmas for us. LMAO