2021 Broncos Draft Thread

broncosfan_101

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have no idea how Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Patrick, Hamilton, Cleveland and now Williams fit on a roster.

Some of them have to go. Probably Patrick and Hamilton after this year.

Still weird to see the Broncos invest draft capital in a WR4-WR7 over a OT.

We're probably keeping 5-6 WR's, chance are 1 or two will be traded, IR'd or on the PS.  

And right now do we have a HUGE need for OL, we'll have to replace James NEXT year for sure but we have some talent  in Risner, Muti, Meinerz, Cush, Bolles, James, Anderson and Glasgow making this one of our team strengths IMO

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have no idea how Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Patrick, Hamilton, Cleveland and now Williams fit on a roster.

Tim Patrick is an UFA next year along with Sutton. They won't keep both Look at this kid as a replacement.

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Why would you force a need in the 7th round? Just add talented players who shouldn’t be available where you’re getting them and you’ll be in good shape.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, medisback said:

Surprise?  Another DB.

One analyst just wrote that he felt this kid was the best slot CB in the draft.

Looks like we may be going after the "No Fly Zone' version 2.0

14 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

George drafts every Ohio St player except the one the fans wanted him to draft. 

Good to see he’s following the Polian rule rule about drafting for the fans and ending up sitting with them.

Not taking Fields is going to smart for a very very long time.  Would have preferred developing and owning him for the next 15 years versus the Rodgers route.  PS Rodgers has said he'll stay if the GM is canned.  Lafleur has said he had no idea Love was going to be drafted last year that the GM went rogue.  So the writing is on the wall.  He is a terrible gm.  A fullback in last years round 3???  He should go and it resolves the Rodgers issue.

So now what, hope that Watson is cleared (quite a lot of smoke there).  Wilson?  Two pipe dreams.  I'm not going to get over it.  And my son threw a scenario at me where all the qbs were gone except for Jones.  He said you think we would take him (he hates Jones too).   He wanted Slater or Sewell in that scenario.  I said no I would take Surtain.  Sad but true.  

23 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Kary Jr and Cooper feel like steals to me, heard Coopers name mentioned as a possible replacement for Von. 

Great pick.  A 7th rounder replaces our hall of famer.  I can buy that............

2 minutes ago, anewdawn said:

Great pick.  A 7th rounder replaces our hall of famer.  I can buy that............

After he leaves the Broncos obviously 🙄 Von is 32yo already, he's not gonna last forever.

Edited by Cutler06