Pick 1 (10th OVR)- DeVonta Smith, WR

Kiltman

18 hours ago, Danger said:

You guys acting like you know the guy, and just not playing well can be attributed to the facts listed above by me as well as the ones by TheRealMcCoy. It was the perfect storm of **** for a player who wasn't ever considered incredibly "Pro Ready"

But by all means keep considering him a bust after a rookie year with everything going against him possible.

I don´t know if he´ll be a bust but I do think he won´t be ¨1st rounder-good¨ which is the story for pretty much all of our picks in so long. 

On 6/23/2021 at 6:31 PM, Danger said:

You guys acting like you know the guy, and just not playing well can be attributed to the facts listed above by me as well as the ones by TheRealMcCoy. It was the perfect storm of **** for a player who wasn't ever considered incredibly "Pro Ready"

But by all means keep considering him a bust after a rookie year with everything going against him possible.

Jalen Reagor rookie season 31/396/1

Davante Adams rookie season 38/446/3

Allen Robinson rookie season 48/548/2

Yeah let’s not write a guy off after one season

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Can we write him off now? Haha

It’s looking pretty bad as he’s even regressed from a pedestrian rookie campaign. Still though, this offense and QB does him no favors currently. He’s never going to be a 100 catch guy, imo. But there’s room for him in an offense as long as he’s featured correctly. 

29 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s looking pretty bad as he’s even regressed from a pedestrian rookie campaign. Still though, this offense and QB does him no favors currently. He’s never going to be a 100 catch guy, imo. But there’s room for him in an offense as long as he’s featured correctly. 

Yeah I honestly think there's a solid WR2 in there somewhere. So far he's played with broken Carson Wentz on an immensely dysfunctional team while getting dinged up his rookie year, and now with Jalen Hurts who does no receivers any favors to go with an offense that's clearly shifting towards run-first. He's had several big catches get interfered with as well.

You absolutely can write Reagor off. Cream rises to the top, Reagor consistently sinks to the bottom. He doesn't get open, he drops balls he shouldn't when he actually does get open, and when he has the ball in his hands he isn't nearly as dynamic as many thought he could be.

He is a bad WR and a bust. It sucks cause I liked him coming out, but watching him play it is clear we wasted another first round pick on a bad player.

11 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You absolutely can write Reagor off. Cream rises to the top, Reagor consistently sinks to the bottom. He doesn't get open, he drops balls he shouldn't when he actually does get open, and when he has the ball in his hands he isn't nearly as dynamic as many thought he could be.

He is a bad WR and a bust. It sucks cause I liked him coming out, but watching him play it is clear we wasted another first round pick on a bad player.

I think he gets open a lot more than people realize. Watch "Breaking the Birds" on YouTube. He's a guy who breaks down all-22 and in breakdowns of other players you'll be able to see Reagor. I watched a couple last night and he's open a lot more than anybody would think. 

20 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think he gets open a lot more than people realize. Watch "Breaking the Birds" on YouTube. He's a guy who breaks down all-22 and in breakdowns of other players you'll be able to see Reagor. I watched a couple last night and he's open a lot more than anybody would think. 

As your fellow Reagor lover in that draft cycle, I'm telling you my friend. It is time to let that dream go. 

Dude is a turd.