Pick 1 (10th OVR)- DeVonta Smith, WR

Kiltman

Don’t want to be the fly in the onion dip, because I really like Smith, but was concerned with his size and wrote him off. All things considered, getting that extra first, and still landing a playmaker, it’s a homerun I think. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Don’t want to be the fly in the onion dip, because I really like Smith, but was concerned with his size and wrote him off. All things considered, getting that extra first, and still landing a playmaker, it’s a homerun I think. 

Certainly a risk. The extra value makes it way easier to take on that risk yeah

13 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Devonta did make the "perfect specimen" (10 RAS) Jaycee Horn look like a moron. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I was shook when they switched to Rappaport and he said something like "yeah, could be DeVonta, but watch out for Rashawn Slater"

Thought he was tipped off, luckily he wasn't.

They showed smith and there was a minute left on the clock and Howie was on the phone and smith was shaking his head no, like he wasn’t getting oicked