Pick 1 (10th OVR)- DeVonta Smith, WR

Kiltman

guys, i just came here to say thank you. if you don't trade up for devonta, NY likely stays put and takes him at 11, and we don't get fields. i always had an affinity for y'all (my grandpa signed with the eagles after college, but then a stupid war broke out), but now i LOVE you guys

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

guys, i just came here to say thank you. if you don't trade up for devonta, NY likely stays put and takes him at 11, and we don't get fields. i always had an affinity for y'all (my grandpa signed with the eagles after college, but then a stupid war broke out), but now i LOVE you guys

Thank Denver for taking Surtain at 9. 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man between Hurts, Smith and Reagor that's a lot of dog man. Throw in Sanders and Goedert and I think we might have something brewing here. Then see what Fulgham, Watkins and Hightower can give you.

I feel like only one of Watkins and Hightower will make the roster this year. Will be a preseason battle.

I feel like Reagor is a really good compliment to DeVonta too. Kinda like how Waddle was. 

We got the YAC/burner/special teams ability in Reagor who should be a really good #2 and then you got the technician and go to guy on 3rd down in DeVonta. 

Still would like to grab a more dynamic slot at some point if one is BPA with one of our next 3 picks (2nd, 3rd or 4th round).

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I feel like Reagor is a really good compliment to DeVonta too. Kinda like how Waddle was. 

We got the YAC/burner/special teams ability in Reagor who should be a really good #2 and then you got the technician and go to guy on 3rd down in DeVonta. 

Still would like to grab a more dynamic slot at some point if one is BPA with one of our next 3 picks (2nd, 3rd or 4th round).

I actually agree. I think this takes a lot of pressure off Reagor and he should start to produce. 

Give me St Brown or Rodgers for the slot and I think that's a pretty good core. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm really high on Demetric Felton as a late round guy for that role. Him or Dazz Newsome

• Like 1