Pick 2 (37 OVR) - Landon Dickerson, Alabama OL

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Fair - misunderstood the context there. 

Oh yeah I get why you would the way it was worded.
Yeah he's friends/friendly with a lot of guys like Mahomes, Quenton Nelson, both Kelce's but mainly Travis.
Dickerson seems like a tough fun dude that all his teammates like...so I think that's what he heard.

4 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

So where does he play this year?

cross trains at both guard spots. If Brooks is ready to go he should be able to take that LG spot from Isaac.

I think they are also fine slow playing him and letting him take time to get his body right.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

cross trains at both guard spots. If Brooks is ready to go he should be able to take that LG spot from Isaac.

I think they are also fine slow playing him and letting him take time to get his body right.

Call me crazy but I think the writing is on the wall for Brooks with this pick. 

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

How far would he have fallen if we didn't take him? From the sounds of it, could've been pretty far. I'm okay with the pick, but taking ASJ then hoping to land one of Dickerson or Humphrey at 70 prob would've been better.

It's hard to say how far he would've fallen, especially with the onslaught of offensive lineman picked after him. However, he still wasn't a great pick given his extensive medical history. 

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

How far would he have fallen if we didn't take him? From the sounds of it, could've been pretty far. I'm okay with the pick, but taking ASJ then hoping to land one of Dickerson or Humphrey at 70 prob would've been better.

I doubt he'd make it to round 3, his versatility opens up options.
Hard to say.