Pick 2 (37 OVR) - Landon Dickerson, Alabama OL

31 minutes ago, Danger said:

I swear Lurie has Baldinger on the payroll or something.

Hard to believe that Badly isn't a multiple SB trophy winning GM. The guy knows talent, and his hot streak of hits dates back to Jamar Chaney. He can't be touched when it comes to identifying studs.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2021 at 9:49 AM, Jeezla said:

Hard to believe that Badly isn't a multiple SB trophy winning GM. The guy knows talent, and his hot streak of hits dates back to Jamar Chaney. He can't be touched when it comes to identifying studs.

who was the corner he loved? Was it dimitri patterson? lol

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Can't wait to see him pile driving DTs facemasks into the dirt

Jason and Lane are gonna love this kid.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

Is Dickerson moving Seumalo to back-up IOL?

I think Dickerson will be the top backup for all three iOL spots this year. Aka he'll end up playing when somebody gets hurt. In 2022 he'll either take over for Kelce, or take over LG or RG.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think Dickerson will be the top backup for all three iOL spots this year. Aka he'll end up playing when somebody gets hurt. In 2022 he'll either take over for Kelce, or take over LG or RG.

I agree here. They say they expect him to compete come training camp for a starting role but they’re probably going to ease him in since he got injured late last season.

Overall I’m excited about him. It wasn’t a shiny pick for a position of need when we could’ve drafted someone like JOK or Asante Samuel Jr. Everyone keeps saying he has a mean streak and wants to make the other team quit every play. If he stays healthy and can back his play, this city will love him as much as we love Jason Kelce. 

On 5/23/2021 at 6:04 AM, EagleBlueDon said:

Correction... Dickerson will play a ton until he then also gets hurt (For the record I like this pick I just think he def gets hurt) and we are back to Herbig who you are basically forced to run gap scheme runs (which isn't the worst with Hurts as QB).... Then Herbig gets hurt and we are back to Pryor!