Pick 4 (123 OVR) CB Zech McPhearson, Texas Tech

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Such an underrated pick that will fly under Eagles fans radars cause he's not one of the more recognizable names left.

Facts. Love this pick. After sleeping on last nights picks I enjoy everything tbh. There's a few guys I really wanted but they got my #1 in Smith so I can live with the rest

• Like 2

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Is PFF just running our draft now? 

you know what....it’s probably better than what’s been happening. 

Sirianni is young, I definitely can see him using a lot of analytics when telling Howie what he wants.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sirianni is young, I definitely can see him using a lot of analytics when telling Howie what he wants.

Not being a smartass. Do you think Howie is even entertaining Nick’s opinions? I feel like he’d be treating him like when your little brother is helping. Just placating him the whole time. “Great job, buddy!” “Yea, that’s a good idea!” We’re definitely going to look into that. Good eye!.”

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Just because I didn't know much about him doesn't mean he won't be good. It's a corner, PFF seems to like him, and one would think so does the coaching staff. I'm willing to wait and see what he becomes.

Yeah seems like a good pick, first one where you can feel the shift in schemes.

Only other one is DaVonta, because the Colts move guys around a lot...but he'd fit any scheme