β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

Just now, Scalamania said:

If Howie is here there's zero doubt in my mind we take 2 DL in the first round next year.Β 

2 things are certain. The winner of the SB won't be from the NFCE, and Howie will still be GM no matter how bad we are.

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I have no idea who Tarron Jackson is

Β 

19 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

base end type... can't say I've watched him

If he is who I think he is, I only remember him because he kept late hitting and throwing around Zach Wilson when they played BYU this year. That's why he stood out.

7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Oh for sure. The top end DB talent is great next year too but I don't have faith in us to take one.Β 

Man if we could land our QB, an Edge and a db with those 3 picks it'd be awesome.

I doubt it because they'll probably be in on Watson or trade up for a guy. Or because it'd make sense in a super deep draft to move back with one of them and get more guys.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think the Colts got any better with their draft. Bodes well for our pick next year as long as Wentz stays starting.

I'm really hoping we can get an NFC East-esque mediocre AFC South race and the Colts are the Giants. Feel like thats the recipe for the best pick. Like even if they do get the spot they are probably out in the wildcard and picking late teens.