β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, but I think Twitter and Reddit killed this place more than the switch to the new forum.

The new forum is much MUCH more enjoyable and easy to use.

I agree - I do think some folks went running off slowly over time (ie PowerElite and Travis) after their awful takes were disproved.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scalamania said:

With the news that the old forum is being shut down I decided to go back and read some of the draft threads from Barnett and Marcus Smith and it just proves that some people here have way too much faith in this organization.Β 

The Marcus Smith thread is absolutely hilarious - people literally talking themselves into the pick. No wonder some of those posters went running away from this board.Β 

Β 

Β 

I’m sure I came around on most picks.Β 

I liked Smith as a second or 3rd rounder that year. His biggest issues were upstairs which is the problem with computer chair scouting. I thought he was raw but could develop.

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I remember talking myself into Smith, but I also remember noticing even back then most of his sacks were coming with free runs to the QB practically.

look at his highlights smh.... well nah don't. You can take my word for it lol.

We should have know heΒ΄d be an all time bust just by the song on that video.