β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nah, TRM is a Paye bae so he'll be good....lolΒ 

Nah I’ll be upset too but I won’t melt down. Greg RousseauΒ would cause a meltdown from me similar to Barnett but even then I’m not getting banned over a pick. I’m just gonna cuss a lot. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Honestly, our drafting went from bad to worst in the league when Doug showed up IMO.

Yup, no development will do that. Makes it seem worse than it could've been.
Like Rasul Douglas is a guy who could've been a serviceable corner with a better staff.

Also Howie gets wild when he's trying to make the best of a championship window.
So that didn't help either.

Doug never seemed like a guy who was good at watching the tape and giving good input back.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@KiltmanΒ @DangerΒ can we put in bets for the first poster to get banned for a draft day meltdown today.

Β 

Who is the favorite? What are the odds?Β 

Hmm me maybe.
Might go full ceejay and just lock the entire board if Howie does a colossal f up and leave.
Just board it up

Β 

Bonus:@marky_b27will come back and see he got kicked off the mod team and lose it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yup, no development will do that. Makes it seem worse than it could've been.
Like Rasul Douglas is a guy who could've been a serviceable corner with a better staff.

Also Howie gets wild when he's trying to make the best of a championship window.
So that didn't help either.

Doug never seemed like a guy who was good at watching the tape and giving good input back.

I agree. Doug was terrible at managing a team, what he did with Arcega Whiteside and Travis Fulgham was downright criminal, itΒ΄s as if he was actively trying to ruin guys.Β 

3 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Anyone else thinking we should not fall for the skilled position players in the 1st round this draft and just pick a nice, safe OLineman at #12?Β 

I really don't want us to pick DeVonta Smith. I can't stand tiny WRs.Β 

Go Birds

MC

Mastercheddaar Howie's FF burner account confirmed....

• Like 1

Just now, Mastercheddaar said:

Anyone else thinking we should not fall for the skilled position players in the 1st round this draft and just pick a nice, safe OLineman at #12?Β 

Go Birds

MC

UleiMEW.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Go Birds

MC

tenor.gif