β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

He's a good fit for that Seattle D they are running.

But such a Dallas pick.Β 

Hey at least they got an extra 3rd before they did it.

They have exactly zero impact DL and secondary players. But hey they have three LB? I think it's a bad pick most ways you slice it. Again, I think any other position groups besides WR and LB helps them a lot more. It's taking snaps away from LVE and Smith, devaluing their roles in the defense, and minimizing their chances of getting long term cowboys.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

They have exactly zero impact DL and secondary players. But hey they have three LB? I think it's a bad pick most ways you slice it. Again, I think any other position groups besides WR and LB helps them a lot more. It's taking snaps away from LVE and Smith, devaluing their roles in the defense, and minimizing their chances of getting long term cowboys.

Parsons can rush the passer, so assume he'll play that Joker edge role

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I get what you're saying but man, that secondary is legit the worst unit in the league. And the DL is bottom 5 easy.

Oh yeah. It's dumb

Way the board lined up. They should've taken a deal from Chicago if it was offered.