Ravens 2021 Draft Thread [No Spoilers]

drd23

4 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

@drd23 You might want to put NO SPOILERS in the thread title to avoid some drama.

This going to be a new experience for me because for the first time since before the 2006 draft, I have not really formed strong opinions for or against a top pick, so I'm going in pretty open minded. There are few scenarios that would really bother me. Among them would be waiting for late round 3 for getting Lamar help or spending one of our firsts on a smaller WR who isn't Smith or Waddle. I was originally on the side that the Ravens don't NEED to spend a premium pick on an EDGE, but looking at the players there are some interesting talents who may be BPA. I know we have to replace Brown on the line, but I still feel like the right blocker on the interior will help the team more.

Same here. I watched a lot of tape early and then cooled off and now haven’t too strong an opinion.

I do know I love Creed Humphrey, but that’s basically it FTMP.

7 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

In football terms yes. I just like the expectations and mock drafts being broken. 

Yea, I know that was what was reported, but, Mac still would have surprised me more. It was an I have to see it to believe it, and I didn't see it.