Day One: Draft day! (NO SPOILERS. AKA PICK TIPPING)

615finest

My dream of dreams is that Jaycee Horn falls somehow and we draft him, but since that won't be happening I'll be really happy tonight if we come away with Elijah Moore or Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. I wouldn't mind Phillips or Tryon I suppose. Wouldn't be shocked if we drafted Joseph Ossai tonight either. I think he's the dark horse pick for tonight, but I'm hoping he can make it to our second rounder. I also think Bateman is in play tonight if we're looking for the same type of receiver as Corey.

God it just stings that the Bucs can just sign Antonio Brown to a 3 mill deal. It's just sad to know that the weapons we have on offense just ain't good enough. I hope we get aggressive on draft night to bring in another weapon on offense. Because damn, AJ Josh Reynolds and a rookie wr ain't going to cut it if we want to grow as an offense. 

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Most definitely man. Living in Seaford. This may surprise you but I’m starting to see more and more Titan fans in this area. Just this morning, I was behind a car with a Titan tag. Guess that’s what happens when a team starts having a little success lol. 

Yeah I work in Seaford at FDES and have seen a couple Titans things driving into work. Had a kid actually say his favorite team is the Chiefs and Titans haha

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I find your lack of faith in Derrick Henry disturbing.

Given that our last two playoff games he’s carried the ball 37 times for barely 100 yards and had 5 catches for 3 yards, yeah, I kind of lack faith in worsening the receiving options and handing him an even bigger workload as he gets older.

But I suppose it’s the plan, maybe we’ll see more of the hyper conservative Ravens style play calling in the regular season.

I know it’s time for me to stop being a Debbie Downer lol. Just struggling with settling for the offense is good enough when there was an opportunity to build something special.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Given that our last two playoff games he’s carried the ball 37 times for barely 100 yards and had 5 catches for 3 yards, yeah, I kind of lack faith in worsening the receiving options and handing him an even bigger workload as he gets older.

But I suppose it’s the plan, maybe we’ll see more of the hyper conservative Ravens style play calling in the regular season.

I know it’s time for me to stop being a Debbie Downer lol. Just struggling with settling for the offense is good enough when there was an opportunity to build something special.

Our offense won't be "good enough" until we realize that running the ball over and over with Derrick in January won't get you to a SB.

You're not a Debbie Downer. You're completely right.

Edited by deeluxx3
  • Like 1

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Our offense won't be "good enough" until we realize that running the ball over and over with Derrick in January won't get you to a SB.

You're not a Debbie Downer. You're completely right.

Yup. It's time to evolve. Schematically and from a player personnel. I don't know how anyone can watch how the NFL is evolving on offense and tell you the way we play on offense is OK and to run it back. When you play a chiefs team you have to be able to score in a multitude of ways. Henry is amazing, I don't think anyone here lacks faith in him. But Henry doesn't call plays, throw and catch the ball. We need to be more versatile on offense. Here's to hoping we can find the weapons to do that and call the plays to be that.