Draft Day Thread:

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I dislike TEs that do not block.  He is a less athletic Jessie James with no burst to get open.

I respect if you dislike the pick, but that is objectively a pretty terrible assessment of him TBH.

This is not at all what I would have done, but that is why they get all the money and I don't.

I respect the Harris/Freiermuth picks but again, not what I would have done.  I like them as players and I hope to Hades that we have guys later that we can get that will fill needs.

Just now, kurgan said:

This is not at all what I would have done, but that is why they get all the money and I don't.

I respect the Harris/Freiermuth picks but again, not what I would have done.  I like them as players and I hope to Hades that we have guys later that we can get that will fill needs.

Fair, but what would you have done differently?

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

This was my initial impression as well.  When you watch Canada, you see either a burner/motion guy on the field or an H-Back/move TE/Sniffer.  I will respectfully disagree with Farabaugh and I think Tremble is a better H-Back but Muth works too.

As obnoxious as I found the mainstream media takes on the steelers pick last night (lol they think a RB changes their ground attack), I am with them right now. I don't mind Pat Freiermuth the player, but passing on a top interior lineman to select him baffles me. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't panic... even if Meinerz goes, he isn't ready for Day 1 IMO.  We are looking at Finney at C at this point regardless.  Just wait and see if he falls to 3.87 or settle on Dalman/Hill/Hainsey