Draft Day Thread:

Steeler Hitman

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I’m still pretty surprised we went 4 straight offensive players, but there’s still some decent names in the FA pool at both edge and CB. Not so much on the offensive side. 

I think they’re going to sign a vet or 2 after draft to fill out depth in the secondary.

• Like 1

I think we will get another corner before the season...whether its via trade or just a expendable vet some team has.     Thats the only way to explain not going for a corner.

Wow... I understand the LB want (not need) but how do you reckon Buddy Johnson over Moses, McGrone, Wallow, Snowden and Hilliard??

How do you take ANY of those when you still have no slot corner on the roster??  OR an EDGE #3.

You guys can say FA all you want, but there is a reason they are FA and we are tight against the cap.

This is gonna be a stupid long wait until 216.  As I see players come off the board that I would have rather had than Buddy Freaking Johnson.

• Like 1