2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

Just now, rickyt31 said:

Man, if our offensive picks hit this year, we're only going to need about 2-3 pieces on offense going into next year's draft. 

I hope Perine and Carter is a duo for us for a couple seasons and even if we lose Crowder, which we will we still have a solid core (if Mims lives up to hype too). I think going into 2022...young pass rusher with first pick, then go right back to Oline and keep building that wall. 

7 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Man, if our offensive picks hit this year, we're only going to need about 2-3 pieces on offense going into next year's draft. 

Agreed. The great thing about some of our offensive picks is that they have high floors. Alijah Vera-Tucker and Elijah Moore have high floors. Hard to see them not be at least average starters.

Edited by SDotNova

Moore, Davis, and Mims. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

I hope Perine and Carter is a duo for us for a couple seasons and even if we lose Crowder, which we will we still have a solid core (if Mims lives up to hype too). I think going into 2022...young pass rusher with first pick, then go right back to Oline and keep building that wall. 

lol Next year's draft will be the opposite of this one. 

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

Agreed. The great thing about some of our offensive picks is that they have high floors. Alijah Vera-Tucker and Elijah Moore have high floors. Hard to see the not be at least average.

Agreed. 

12 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

On top of this, we have two 1st & two 2nd round picks next year. Man, this is amazing.