2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

1 minute ago, NewAge said:

Too much of a luxury pick for a team that needs building blocks. Only the Chiefs last year can reasonably pull off taking a RB this early imo. 

Javonte Williams is a special player.  By having Wilson and Williams, Jets will have to make sure they get most out of those players.  JD knows what needs to be done to make it possible.

• Like 1

Just now, JetsandI said:

Javonte Williams is a special player.  By having Wilson and Williams, Jets will have to make sure they get most out of those players.  JD knows what needs to be done to make it possible.

AVT helps that mission tremendously.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

We have to hit on our next two pick for the draft to be a real success. losing two third round picks is going to hurt. But it was great getting the best OG on the draft board.

Maybe.   Medical situation has killed many prospects' value.  Try to find right prospects with almost clean medical this time.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Jenkins, Williams, Humphrey or Dickerson for me.

+

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Jenkins, Williams, Humphrey or Dickerson for me.

I WOULD add Elijah Moore to your list Jenkins & Williams, are the two i like also. No matter who Douglas picks we have to hit on our next two picks, for this draft to be a big success. We are in a tight window now that we gave up two third round picks. But it was the right thing to do, look what we got in return.