2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

Just now, xenajets said:

Haha yeah I took the night off!!! Just wondering if they had Cox going to Jax and Carter to us or the other way around!!! 

Haven’t the Jags got a good lb core of was that just 2017/18 then they were good?!?

They took Etienne in 1st.   No Carter is a good bet.   LB  I am not sure

3 hours ago, xenajets said:

Check out Israel Mukuamu 

If JD took him, I wouldn’t complain but because he didn’t run at his pro day, at 6’4” I’m thinking he might be too slow to play CB and might be better suited at safety. Rochell is a freak, jumping 43” vertical and 11’1” broad.and good 40, SS and 3cone times.

1 minute ago, Rich51 said:

If JD took him, I wouldn’t complain but because he didn’t run at his pro day, at 6’4” I’m thinking he might be too slow to play CB and might be better suited at safety. Rochell is a freak, jumping 43” vertical and 11’1” broad.and good 40, SS and 3cone times.

If we go CB... Vincent should be the pick

Looking at who is left, I think the guy I would go with is Brevin Jordan TE. He could be that move TE and compliments Herndon well in two TE sets.

The RB's are enticing but I think one will be available at our next pick. One of Carter, Gainwell, Hubbard, Jefferson and Herbert would fit our team well.

Then get Ben Mason FB in the 5th.

The rest of the picks can be special teams focused defensive players. Or trade a pick or two for veterans that may become available or 2022 picks.

Edited by SDotNova

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

If we go CB... Vincent should be the pick

Wouldn't complain about him coming from DB U but I prefer Gowan.

I'd take Wade too.

Coming out of round 4 with Cox and Gowan would be ideal.  Then we grab A RB at the top of round 5 whoever falls Stevenson, Gainwell.