2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

He knows exactly what he was saying.. Better, he has seen all the negative reaction the fan base has had over MacCorkle.. To me it went from 2.5% Mac to 0%.

Or he was being sarcastic. 

Hahaha, I wish this is true. If I was in York's shoes, I would probably prefer this as well. More of a natural reaction when you find out who the pick is. 

Exciting times!.............If we go through all this just to draft McCorkle Jones, I will...............................

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hahaha, I wish this is true. If I was in York's shoes, I would probably prefer this as well. More of a natural reaction when you find out who the pick is. 

Exciting times!.............If we go through all this just to draft McCorkle Jones, I will...............................

the reactions...🤪

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I was just coming in here to post this. They're all playing into the chaos and they're having fun with it. I love it. 

We can't be in on Rodgers. We definitely weren't in on Watson. I've been told nonstop by the most trustworthy of sources like Charlie Casserly & Mike Tannebaum that Shanny only values statue pocket QB's!! I think we meant to call Chicago for Dalton but got them mixed up with GB in our NFC North phone directory

• Like 2