2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Overgeneralization, here. I like Mac. I like Zach. I think many people are being punks calling both "d bags" just because of the way they look. smh

I have to say that him (Mac) saying he wanted to go to the pats the whole time and posting the side by side pic with Brady's combine pick was pretty d baggy (imo). I think he could be successful in the right situation but as I said in my previous post... I don't think it is going to be NE.

4 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I have to say that him (Mac) saying he wanted to go to the pats the whole time and posting the side by side pic with Brady's combine pick was pretty d baggy (imo). I think he could be successful in the right situation but as I said in my previous post... I don't think it is going to be NE.

Maybe so, but I have read more punk-like attitudes in this forum the past month than I have experienced with my 7th grade students and most of you are adults. My students are 11, 12, 13. 🙄  If someone doesn't like what Kyle supposedly is doing, punk behavior shows up. Don't like the look of Mac or Zach? Punks show up again.

I've been here since '05 and this is some of the worst behavior I can recall. No, I'm not going to take my toys and go home, but I sure hope some maturity enters some peoples lives soon.