2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

38 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I'm legit scared that NYJ might take him. 

I hope not. I think I"m one of the few here that prefer Fields to Wilson. I am truly amazed at some of the plays he makes. The only QB that really looks like he could be Mahomes. But he is so undisciplined I worry about mistakes he could make out there. If we're worried about Fields not playing within the system what in the world would Wilson do? Plus he's played a really low level of competition  and BYU's talent level was often way above the teams he played. So just not sure what he will do against NFL players.

Just now, big9erfan said:

I hope not. I think I"m one of the few here that prefer Fields to Wilson. I am truly amazed at some of the plays he makes. The only QB that really looks like he could be Mahomes. But he is so undisciplined I worry about mistakes he could make out there. If we're worried about Fields not playing within the system what in the world would Wilson do? Plus he's played a really low level of competition  and BYU's talent level was often way above the teams he played. So just not sure what he will do against NFL players.

Hell you can say the same for Mac.. he had an All-Pro team there in Bama..

12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I will be surprised if we don't trade into the first. 

Can McGlinchey play guard? I'd really like to add an o-line guy for our new QB but in the first only tackles would be available, although I guess one of them might make a good guard.

Just now, big9erfan said:

Can McGlinchey play guard? I'd really like to add an o-line guy for our new QB but in the first only tackles would be available, although I guess one of them might make a good guard.

Think he is and plays too tall to move inside. Plus he already is lean for a tackle let alone inside. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hurry and put some money down on Fields!!!!

RB or WR...Shanny isn't trading back for no damn defensive player lol. This is HIS baby this year. 

No kidding, Take that Fields money to the window right now.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

LOL, he just predicted Jones a few days ago.

I'm done with all these guys. Complete clown show throughout the process.

Best was dummies like Kawakami saying Shanny confirmed Jones being the pick at the presser......WHEN ALL THE QUESTIONS WERE GEARED TOWARDS JONES! 

• Like 2