2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

😂

These guys are having too much fun right now. 

Are Lynch & York just trolling us all now lol

Also, side note, the fact that York just mentioned Rappaport confirms to me that Rap is plugged into the 49ers FO. And that maybe York is Rap's source for dropping niner news?

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Are Lynch & York just trolling us all now lol

Also, side note, the fact that York just mentioned Rappaport confirms to me that Rap is plugged into the 49ers FO. And that maybe York is Rap's source for dropping niner news?

We have talked about this a bunch

Rap clearly has some sort of niners source that is very close to the top of the food chain

I personally think this tweet was a direct response to raps tweet "it's between Lance and Mac" because it was the same day or immediately after. 

Edited by N4L

47 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

Read somewhere that Lance had been working on mechanics / accuracy all last season in place of being on the field for actual games

I never watched his whole pro day. I wonder if it showed. In a thing like that he can still be off and have the receivers adjust since there are no defenders to worry about. But still it might have given a hint about any improvement.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting that he tagged Ian

At this point I don't think it is much of a secret...He is their go to guy...They go to Ian to put out reports they want out and then they give him some free agent signing news to break in return.

Look at how he put out that the Niners don't want to trade Jimmy unless they get a huge offer...Basically telling teams the team isn't desperate to trade him but...............

Same guy that reported that Jimmy was going to be the QB for this upcoming season and the same guy who said the team is not reaching out for Darnold. 

1+1 =......?

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

This draft process has been insanity run amok from this front office, it feels like. 

Amok? They haven't said one word that I know of about the draft. How  is that running amok?

It's just that we all want to know more and they aren't telling us any more.

Edited by big9erfan

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

lol Al is on an edge right now..

It doesn't hurt to ask. Not sure why he thinks we are winging it.

As a Packers' fan, I don't even know where I'd even begin to ask for.  At the very least, I'd want #3, Bosa, and Kinlaw.  And I think that's probably light.