2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

At this point I don't think it is much of a secret...He is their go to guy...They go to Ian to put out reports they want out and then they give him some free agent signing news to break in return.

Look at how he put out that the Niners don't want to trade Jimmy unless they get a huge offer...Basically telling teams the team isn't desperate to trade him but...............

Same guy that reported that Jimmy was going to be the QB for this upcoming season and the same guy who said the team is not reaching out for Darnold. 

1+1 =......?

It doesnt mean that its sanctioned by lynch or kyle. It could be literally anyone doing this, and it doesnt mean that its with the blessing of our braintrust. 

What advantage would we have by leaking that fields has been eliminated from the discussion? I get that it *kinda* doesnt matter, but if that was the case, I dont think kyle would have been as adamant the other day that he didnt want anyone in the league to know what he was doing. 

No, I think that there is someone who is leaking stuff to rap against the consent of others in the building

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

We have talked about this a bunch

Rap clearly has some sort of niners source that is very close to the top of the food chain

I personally think this tweet was a direct response to raps tweet "it's between Lance and Mac" because it was the same day or immediately after. 

Oooh. Just like a spy thriller. Tell each of three guys a different name and see which one soon gets reported as confirmed by an inside source.

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

It doesnt mean that its sanctioned by lynch or kyle. It could be literally anyone doing this, and it doesnt mean that its with the blessing of our braintrust. 

What advantage would we have by leaking that fields has been eliminated from the discussion? I get that it *kinda* doesnt matter, but if that was the case, I dont think kyle would have been as adamant the other day that he didnt want anyone in the league to know what he was doing. 

No, I think that there is someone who is leaking stuff to rap against the consent of others in the building

This was in reference to Ian being the go to guy from the Niners to let stuff out...Which has pretty much been proven to be true during this offseason. 

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:
Ok now I'm think we are leaking these on purpose...

My theory has always been that Kyle/Lynch have been putting out fairy tales and seeing which show up in the press as a means of testing how airtight the front office is. If the pick is Fields, this will go down as an all-time great smokescreen.

We'll find out soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

As a Packers' fan, I don't even know where I'd even begin to ask for.  At the very least, I'd want #3, Bosa, and Kinlaw.  And I think that's probably light.

LOL 

#3 and another mid round pick should have been enough for a 37 year old QB

Let alone a 23 year old superstar DE and a 23 year old DT who was drafted #13 overall last year

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

LOL 

#3 and another mid round pick should have been enough for a 37 year old QB

Let alone a 23 year old superstar DE and a 23 year old DT who was drafted #13 overall last year

Good luck with Jimmy G.