Jump to content

2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

What channel is everyone watching? I'm going to cast the PFF show to my TV, at least for the top 10 to give them a shot.

I like NFL Network 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I might be a bit confused. How do you spoil something during the draft? Unless it means for people that stream that are a few minutes behind? 

Generally the picks get tweeted out by people who are actually at the draft, so they are out earlier than the televised program 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, adamq said:

What channel is everyone watching? I'm going to cast the PFF show to my TV, at least for the top 10 to give them a shot.

I'm actually going a different route this year and I think that I'm going to go with muted telecast and watching Robert Mays / Nate Tice from the athletic live streaming the draft. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm actually going a different route this year and I think that I'm going to go with muted telecast and watching Robert Mays / Nate Tice from the athletic live streaming the draft. 

That's a good idea. I may do the same and watch the stream on the tablet

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XScutterX said:

Im sitting at work watching pro Mac stuff so I'm mentally prepared and stuff like this keeps popping up...

That was me yesterday 🤣 I'm like ok I can get with this. Please draft Lance Kyle! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay fellas, I need a FINAL percentage breakdown right now...can't switch the rest of the day or chicken out (cough cough @Forge)

No BS or anything, just lay it out straight! I'll go first:

55- Lance

30 - Fields

15 - Jones

Let's go! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay fellas, I need a FINAL percentage breakdown right now...can't switch the rest of the day or chicken out (cough cough @Forge)

No BS or anything, just lay it out straight! I'll go first:

55- Lance

30 - Fields

15 - Jones

Let's go! 

52% Lance

44% Fields

4% Mac 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forge said:

52% Lance

44% Fields

4% Mac 

OKAY, YOU DO KNOW THIS IS FINAL RIGHT???? Can't go back now!!!!!

Bring on Lance to the Bay! Keep Jimmy, at least through training camp and then see if a team needs a QB due to injury or start him and make another run at it before handing over the keys to Lance A Make-em Dance!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay fellas, I need a FINAL percentage breakdown right now...can't switch the rest of the day or chicken out (cough cough @Forge)

No BS or anything, just lay it out straight! I'll go first:

55- Lance

30 - Fields

15 - Jones

Let's go! 

60 Fields

35 Lance

2.5 Mac

2.5 Wilson

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

OKAY, YOU DO KNOW THIS IS FINAL RIGHT???? Can't go back now!!!!!

Bring on Lance to the Bay! Keep Jimmy, at least through training camp and then see if a team needs a QB due to injury or start him and make another run at it before handing over the keys to Lance A Make-em Dance!!!!!!

Yep. I feel good. Ultimately, I'm banking on the idea that Mac just doesn't make sense to me and the media talk is all just noise. The only reason I don't have Fields ahead is that there does seem to be non 49er related reports that suggest that other teams think they have a shot at him 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...