2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Im torn with this because on one hand, a young, cost controlled QB is super appealing, but also - rodgers with this defense and our weapons is winning a SB

I LOVE elijah moore but unfortunately I think he goes a lot earlier than we will be able to trade up to

Lance is winning FOUR SBs here though!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Im torn with this because on one hand, a young, cost controlled QB is super appealing, but also - rodgers with this defense and our weapons is winning a SB

I LOVE elijah moore but unfortunately I think he goes a lot earlier than we will be able to trade up to

The NFL Network had him in the late 20's area.. we can trade up to that area 

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Yeah that's not in this draft. It's not in many draft classes. This year's crop is small, fast, quick, and all about YAC. Nico Collins maybe the closest, but no where near DK. 

I was typing out the same...I just don't know who gets vertical and has the physicality in this draft. Nico Collins was a guy that I considered as well, but I don't think he's a mutant like that. 

Though as some people will attest, love me some Nico Collins. I think he's one of the few receivers in this draft that has legitimate receiver versatility 

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I was never big on DK. Still not. AJ Brown was my fave in that draft. 

I can recall when some thought E. Moore was a slot WR only...how things change!

Same. I liked AJ Brown more that year. 

Just now, 49ers fan said:

@Forgeyour fear of the proposed rodgers trade being a last second trade to get out of drafting Mac Jones has be me scared. 

That wasn't me lol. 

Though i would counter that with Jed York's tweets for some reason making me feel very good about it not being Mac. I have no idea why. 

Just now, Forge said:

That wasn't me lol. 

Though i would counter that with Jed York's tweets for some reason making me feel very good about it not being Mac. I have no idea why. 

Maybe Jed knew the Rodgers stuff was going to be leaked out today so he just was ready for all the action on twitter lol. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That wasn't me lol. 

He knows exactly what he was saying.. Better, he has seen all the negative reaction the fan base has had over MacCorkle.. To me it went from 2.5% Mac to 0%.