2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

giphy.gif

Hes regretting telling Kyle and Lynch he doesnt want to know the pick. Just one hour of feeling how we felt the last month has him going crazy on twitter

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I will take Arod over Mac by far tho.

From the tweet it was pick 3 additional picks and players. That seems a bit rich, especially because we gave up two future ones, a future third, and our first rounder this year to move up. 

Just now, GW21 said:

From the tweet it was pick 3 additional picks and players. That seems a bit rich, especially because we gave up two future ones, a future third, and our first rounder this year to move up. 

Ehhh I'd rather still have Arod then Mac lol 🤣

1 minute ago, adamq said:

🤣

Ochocinco the #1 news breaker!!!!

My goodness, what a turn of the events the last few days LOL.

I love this soooo much!!! Again, just don't end up with McCorkle please!!!

• Like 1

There is so much excitement for Fields, Lance, and Rodgers - even though that's the most unlikely to me.

I would feel so sorry for Mac if the niners drafted him tonight. None of the hate would be his fault... this would be the worst situation for him imo.

• Like 1

Gonna log off soon cause I hate checking my phone over and over during the draft, kind of ruins the experience. Just want to wish you guys luck. Think it’s Lance and always has been Lance, and you can breath a sigh of relief in two hours or so. Perhaps the next great 49er QB. 

• Like 1
Just now, BayRaider said:

Gonna log off soon cause I hate checking my phone over and over during the draft, kind of ruins the experience. Just want to wish you guys luck. Think it’s Lance and always has been Lance, and you can breath a sigh of relief in two hours or so. Perhaps the next great 49er QB. 

What if it is Rodgers????

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

If you thought the last month of craziness wasn't enough, well here's a potential Aaron Rodgers trade AND our owner drunk tweeting!

ITS FIELDS!

(Jersey numbers)

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

What if it is Rodgers????

Doubt they trade him within conference. If Rodgers leaves GB (doubtful) it’ll be Denver or Las Vegas. 

Just now, John232 said:

Sorry, 3 for a guy whose retiring in two years is a no for me dog.

In two years? Psshh, he can give us four years easy! Two SBs during that stretch!