2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

Glad you cowards finally came around to Lance being the pick! He was ALWAYS the pick!!!!

I love the backtracking of these national reporters saying "a lot of Lance buzz now" like what the hell does that mean? Just admit you guys didn't know a damn thing and just assumed Jones was the pick because that's what opposing teams thought. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Glad you cowards finally came around to Lance being the pick! He was ALWAYS the pick!!!!

I love the backtracking of these national reporters saying "a lot of Lance buzz now" like what the hell does that mean? Just admit you guys didn't know a damn thing and just assumed Jones was the pick because that's what opposing teams thought. 

giphy.gif

I'm still on Fields. I would be good with Lance though. 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay fellas, I need a FINAL percentage breakdown right now...can't switch the rest of the day or chicken out (cough cough @Forge)

No BS or anything, just lay it out straight! I'll go first:

55- Lance

30 - Fields

15 - Jones

Let's go! 

100% - Mac Jones to San Francisco (#3)

50% - Justin Fields to Carolina (#8)

70% - Trey Lance after Round #1

1 minute ago, Dr A W Niloc said:

100% - Mac Jones to San Francisco (#3)

50% - Justin Fields to Carolina (#8)

70% - Trey Lance after Round #1

Was never 100% Jones, and now I am fairly certain it will be Lance. His interviews and evals have persuaded me. This kid is legit intelligent as well as athletic. 

Just now, N4L said:

@Forge over here looking for info on who we are drafting based on the "pats trading up for fields" rumors and that bum doesn't even know why Malcom Butler didn't play in the Superbowl 

@Forge keeps trying to LOOK for reasons of why the pick is Jones...I told him yesterday to stop doing that! 

It is clear as day that these guys thought one thing but now are realizing maybe they were wrong the entire time. 

• Like 1