2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

1 minute ago, sherm said:

This. Don't care about the hype. Want Fields. Will get on board with Lance eventually. No Mac.

I'm legit scared that NYJ might take him. 

5 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I'm legit scared that NYJ might take him. 

I can live with that if we're not going to draft him. Would make my football life so much easier. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

Ok I go to bed here in Hawaii expecting to see the forum break 125 when I wake up and lo and behold, @Forgelocked it.. truly disappointing.. in NFL draft forum, there was a tweet stating Jets are taking fields and we get wilson..

Honestly, that is what I hope happens. Otherwise, I think Kyle has decided on Lance. I once thought it would be Mac, but I don't think it is anymore. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Honestly, that is what I hope happens. Otherwise, I think Kyle has decided on Lance. I once thought it would be Mac, but I don't think it is anymore. 

I like fields and lance.. jones is the red headed bastard you dont acknowledge..

I'm going to be fascinated to see where and when each of Mac / Fields go if we end up taking Lance. 

• Like 1
Just now, Forge said:

I'm going to be fascinated to see where and when each of Mac / Fields go if we end up taking Lance. 

Forge, I would like to politely ask you NOT to change your avatar until after the pick is made

Just now, Forge said:

And to who. If Chicago manages to get a qb on the (relative) cheap, they can do some damage. They were a decent team with the two least accurate quarterbacks in the NFL last year.