2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

Ok, I'm about halfway through Draft Day and it's laughable so far. Enjoyable, but laughable. 

Also, the trade for #1 in the movie is pretty much what we gave up for #3 and everyone is losing their minds like there are no picks left. I'm sitting here watching this meltdown and thinking about Mac Jones like this:

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3

Lance is closing in on Mac’s betting odds at light speed. You guys should of never believed the smoke, Lance will be the favorite 30 minutes before the draft. 

Was always Lance. Most hyped up smokejob I’ve ever seen. Do yourselves a favor and stay off Social Media and keep your televisions off next draft season. It’s all lies, they’re all friends helping their buddies out. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Lance is closing in on Mac’s betting odds at light speed. You guys should of never believed the smoke, Lance will be the favorite 30 minutes before the draft. 

Was always Lance. Most hyped up smokejob I’ve ever seen. Do yourselves a favor and stay off Social Media and keep your televisions off next draft season. It’s all lies, they’re all friends helping their buddies out. 

I can't endorse this philosophy. So much more fun to be insane. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

The odds are following the money which is following the reports. Still could easily be any of the 3 tbh

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Yet he still has stated multiple times Fields is 100% not the pick.

This is the wrong Lombardi lol.

David has been consistent in saying he doesn't buy all this Jones to SF being a lock and thinks all three are at play...Yesterday he said he thinks it is between Lance or Fields. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is the wrong Lombardi lol.

David has been consistent in saying he doesn't buy all this Jones to SF being a lock and thinks all three are at play...Yesterday he said he thinks it is between Lance or Fields. 

Ah that was the Michael variety then? 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Some people never believed in the Jones smokescreen!!!! Don't peg us all in one category!!! Some fans actually have CHARACTER!!! 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I'm legit scared that NYJ might take him. 

Same. My balls would turn a dark blue if that happened.

I am trying so so so hard to save my likes for the draft, but yall are making it hard

ITS
JUSTIN
FIELDS

• Like 1