2021 NFL Draft Day 1 GDT (No Spoilers)

Forge

So the players on the board that we met with...

Asante

Aziz

Rondale

Tevin Jenkins 

I'd be ok with any of these guys..I know Brett Kollman really likes Jenkins and I'd love to see our guard situation shored up a little. 

11 minutes ago, 49to5er said:

So the players on the board that we met with...

Asante

Aziz

Rondale

Tevin Jenkins 

I'd be ok with any of these guys..I know Brett Kollman really likes Jenkins and I'd love to see our guard situation shored up a little. 

I do not know how this will go this year with the zoom meetings and all, but this has typically been an excellent indicator of our choices in previous years of this regime

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do not know how this will go this year with the zoom meetings and all, but this has typically been an excellent indicator of our choices in previous years of this regime

Exactly, especially in the 2nd round. I think one of the receivers will be there and I think ASJ and Aziz will be gone. It's possible we trade up if we love one of these guys..I'd be cool with Rondale and then St. Juste in the 3rd.  I think we might trade back in the 3rd and grab either Tremble or Brevin Jordan if they are still there. 

• Like 2

I wonder what caused Fields to fall. This league is starved for QB's. Lions, Panthers, Broncos are all starting stop gaps. Eagles i think would select a QB if they viewed him as a upgrade (they did try to trade up for Zach Wilson apparently). WFT didn't trade up. 

Just now, 49ersfan said:

I wonder what caused Fields to fall. This league is starved for QB's. Lions, Panthers, Broncos are all starting stop gaps. Eagles i think would select a QB if they viewed him as a upgrade (they did try to trade up for Zach Wilson apparently). WFT didn't trade up. 

I feel like the Panthers screwed up trading for Dornald. I would have still taken fields if I was them.

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

maybe the medical issue that came out.. also what was Las Vegas thinking.. some of these later 1st round picks were questionable

11 minutes ago, 49to5er said:

Exactly, especially in the 2nd round. I think one of the receivers will be there and I think ASJ and Aziz will be gone. It's possible we trade up if we love one of these guys..I'd be cool with Rondale and then St. Juste in the 3rd.  I think we might trade back in the 3rd and grab either Tremble or Brevin Jordan if they are still there. 

I'd bet all the happy no McCorkle money on Tommy Tremble. All of it. That's nearly locked in stone. I don't know what they do to get to the spot where we want him, but he's going to be on the football team. 

• Like 1