Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

2 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Really?...Not being recognized for saying dumb things offends you?....

I feel like you should have seen me post enough times to know my schtick but maybe I'm wrong lol. I'm incredibly self deprecating, intentionally

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

The guy cut off his family and left his GF for a woman she introduced him to. He's definitely no saint. Clearly has always thought highly of himself, been petty and held grudges, but he's a damn good QB lol.

That's great you're entitled to judge AR's personal life. That must be fun to be so selfrichous and sanctimonious about details you hardly know.

To be clear now, it's all good to judge your personal life as well- right?

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

A bunch of speculation there, or do you have solid info that's all accurate?

Did Shefty learn the info on draft day or did Shefty decide to run with the info on draft day? What's melodramatic about requesting a trade?

And, so it's all even, did Murphy and Gute have tantrums when they told the press info about Rodgers, or is that just on Rodgers?

Hey maybe Schefter sat on it until Draft Day on it but I highly doubt he would use such verbiage about "Rodgers is so disgruntled with the Green Bay Packers that he has told some within the organization that he does not want to return to the team" on his own.  There's nothing melodramatic about requesting a trade.   You can be frustrated with the progress behind closed doors and still keep it behind closed doors.  

We never even heard from his camp that they were looking for something in particular from the FO whether it's a new deal or something else.  They didn't leak any of that but now they went straight to Rodgers is done & he wants out?  Going to the press to leak such disgruntlement hours before the Draft is pretty melodramatic.

Do you think the Packers leaked it?  Anything is possible but I don't know how dropping this news on Draft Day helps them at all.  They're going to skip negotiations in house and go straight to a PR battle?  And in April no less?

I dont think Rodgers is going anywhere before next offseason, but my starting point for Denver is:

Surtain, Juedy and 3 #1s.

Ideally, you want a AFC West Denver vs Las Vegas bidding war.   After Carr fails again,  Gruden will be all in on Rodgers or lose him to the dreaded Broncos.

The Perfect Storm.

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

How many times I gotta be right before you all start listening to me?

Rodgers diva confirmed.

I toad a so.

Now you need to log into all your other accounts and have a big discusion about it... lol

2 minutes ago, Donzo said:

That's great you're entitled to judge AR's personal life. That must be fun to be so selfrichous and sanctimonious about details you hardly know.

I think you just did

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

I feel like you should have seen me post enough times to know my schtick but maybe I'm wrong lol. I'm incredibly self deprecating, intentionally

Have to say it disturbs me that you are offended, but reassures me that you realize what areas you need to work on...Unless of course, you're past the point of no return....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan
misspelling

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Have to say it disturbs me that you are offended, but reassures me that you realize what areas you need to work on...Unless of course, you're pass the point of no return....

Yeah I still don't think you get it.

Not taking yourself seriously on the internet is a good thing.

I wasn't actually offended my man...

But thanks for the life advice

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

It's reasonable to assume that the contract demands were something that would help solidify Rodgers' future in Green Bay.  Whether it be deferring money specifically in terms of a signing bonus that would make it harder to trade him or a newer, bigger deal with more guarantees than he has left remains to be seen.  

The fact is Rodgers believes he has the right to decide when he should leave Green Bay.  I get it, I really do.  But if this is true, he's turning into the guy he despised.

OK, I guess, on the contract stuff. I was just pointing out all the wrong info about AR and how the Packers chose to not to defer his money to create cap space this year.

If you're talking about ARs firiend Favre, their situtions are/were completely different.

23 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Lol you're the only one who thought a HOF QB was full of himself. What amazing wisdom.

Not a single one in my lifetime has been as full of himself as Rodgers.

Not one.

Rodgers is like psychotic.

9 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Sorry Aaron. You coming back to GB or not? 

• Like 1