Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Posted (edited)

It also doesn't help that Rodgers has not actually disclosed what his beef is, so leaving the media to scramble to discover what it is just makes him sound like a ridiculous person who is mad about everything at once- He wants a big guaranteed extension, Gutekunst fired, Love traded, a bunch of WRs drafted, Jake Kumerow back, and a pony.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Nah, but I’d consider Juedy and those picks. 

I don't see the fascination with Jeudy over Fant?  

WR are much easier to find than TE

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Nah, but I’d consider Juedy and those picks. 

(3) 1st's and Jeudy is the reported offer a friend of mine has been hearing bandied about Denver the past few days.

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

It also doesn't help that Rodgers has not actually disclosed what his beef is, so leaving the media to scramble to discover what it is just makes him sound like a ridiculous person who is mad about everything at once- He wants a big guaranteed extension, Gutekunst fired, Love traded, a bunch of WRs drafted, Jake Kumerow back, and a pony.

He'll get the pony when we trade him to the Broncos.

I want an all out league wide battle to attain the services of Aaron Rodgers.  The highest bidder wins.  Hell every team will have some sort of interest.  Give me the mega haul and lets more on.

Posted (edited)

It's still possible this is just frustration with ongoing contract negotiations (which are always frustrating) that has spiraled wildly out of control in the media.

It's like how when you get in a fight with a loved one and you're just firing off everything they ever did that annoyed you even though it has nothing to do with the actual issue at hand.

Edited by PossibleCabbage

I’m starting to see why Gb has a hard stance on not really signing guys to 3rd contracts.

Cut bait before the relationship get sour.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't see the fascination with Jeudy over Fant?  

WR are much easier to find than TE

i didn't like Fant the prospect, and just prefer Jeudy.

Posted (edited)

Aaron Nagler -  I take solace in the fact that no matter what quotes or motivations come out that are attributed to Aaron Rodgers nothing can be as crazy as the time he said Back To the Future III was the best film in the trilogy.....

:)

Edited by Leader

I swear to Christ if Mcafee and Aj Hawk have any kind of insight into this and they're serious that two major things bothering Rodgers are not trading for Will Fuller and cutting Jake Kumerow, I don't know how Gute didn't laugh him out of the room. 

• Like 2

I respect Rapsheet, but some of these reports are just batshiit crazy. I think they are looking for anything to connect to Rodgers being discontent with the front office. The Kumerow story is clearly them talking to people who are uninformed and guessing on reasons and/or reading into things Rodgers said it 2020. Does anyone really think Rodgers is really sitting here demanding a trade because they cut Kumerow last year?

I am not saying he's not pissed because both sides obviously are acknowledging it, but I think they have little insight as to why and how pissed so they are scrambling for info.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I swear to Christ if Mcafee and Aj Hawk have any kind of insight into this and they're serious that two major things bothering Rodgers are not trading for Will Fuller and cutting Jake Kumerow, I don't know how Gute didn't laugh him out of the room. 

maybe he did at first, and then Gute realized he was serious and that's when they were like "oh my god I can't believe we have to do this, but we need to fly out to California for this guy now..."

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Seriously. We had the #1 offense without either of them and didnt lose the NFCCG because they weren't around.

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I respect Rapsheet, but some of these reports are just batshiit crazy. I think they are looking for anything to connect to Rodgers being discontent with the front office. The Kumerow story is clearly them talking to people who are uninformed and guessing on reasons and/or reading into things Rodgers said it 2020. Does anyone really think Rodgers is really sitting here demanding a trade because they cut Kumerow last year?

I am not saying he's not pissed because both sides obviously are acknowledging it, but I think they have little insight as to why and how pissed so they are scrambling for info.

someone closely connected to the situation has convinced people that Rodgers was deeply miffed by Kumerow thing and must still bring it up lol

I 100% believe Rodgers would still bring it up