Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

3 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

The dead money is from $23m in signing bonus, $6.8m in roster bonus that they already paid him 3/19/21, and $8.5m in restructure-bonus that they already paid him. so $38m is the minimum that sticks. Haven’t seen any info that any of the base is guaranteed. 

I'm not clear on this well enough to speak too confidently, but the evidence I see agrees with the above: that if we decided to absorb it all this season it would be $38mil in dead cap

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

For everybody saying "they're going to trade Rodgers for their QB of choice" how many of this year's guys are you taking over Jordan Love?  For me it's Lawrence and Trey Lance depending on how soon he has to play.

I like wilson the best of any of em

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

For everybody saying "they're going to trade Rodgers for their QB of choice" how many of this year's guys are you taking over Jordan Love?  For me it's Lawrence and Trey Lance depending on how soon he has to play.

none

waste of resources

• Like 2

1 minute ago, R T said:

For the record, I don’t think 12 gets traded. I think this could be a ploy to say y’all need to finally go get me another freaking playmaker... tonight.

I agree with TJ here. It’s a flex. They wrecked his draft night last year when going on pats show etc. he is wrecking theirs now.

The timing is perfect. He wants to make sure he gets a wr etc. it’s a flex

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

I agree with TJ here. It’s a flex. They wrecked his draft night last year when going on pats show etc. he is wrecking theirs now. The timing is perfect. He wants to make sure he gets a wr etc. it’s a flex

That's ridiculous. He very well might want a WR in round 1 - but to declare I'm not returning to the team (for contractual reasons) as a means of "forcing" that selection is stupid.

26 minutes ago, tredpack said:

If any of this is true, which I don’t think it is, they must feel pretty good about Love. 

Fake news. Project Vertias should open an NFL division. 

DMing Okeefe now. 

We already have Florio to provide garbage. Don't need worse than him.