Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Why, because he's a good old southern boy like Terry Bradshaw and doesn't mind speaking his mind?...

The worst type of person is an idiot who doesn't realize it.

I don't think either Terry or Brett are idiots (not even close, really), but the point remains lol

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Brett is the big winner in this.  By the time this Rodgers thing is done playing out, Brett may end up looking like a choir boy in GB fans eyes compared to Aaron.

He's a trouble maker .. he could have taken another approach and helped try to mend fences, or put a hopeful spin on it.  Nope .. not Brett ... I know Rodgers ans Rodgers ain't cominf back.

7 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Why, because he's a good old southern boy like Terry Bradshaw and doesn't mind speaking his mind?...

I still think Brett likes to stick it to the Packers a bit .. plus I think he'd a dumbass.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

The worst type of person is an idiot who doesn't realize it.

I don't think either Terry or Brett are idiots (not even close, really), but the point remains lol

You miss the point...Doesn't mean you have to agree with what he says, but freedom of speech is supposed to be a Constitutional right.... 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He's a trouble maker .. he could have taken another approach and helped try to mend fences, or put a hopeful spin on it.  Nope .. not Brett ... I know Rodgers ans Rodgers ain't cominf back.

I mean the guy cut off his family, makes you really think how slim our chances are.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I mean the guy cut off his family, makes you really think how slim our chances are.

Definitely .. this thing is over and the Packers need to wise up and get a slam dunk deal in place.

Edited by {Family Ghost}
Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Definitely .. this rthing is over and the Packers need to wise up and get a slam dunk deal in place.

So everything Favre said was the truth? I don't get why we're mad at him for it.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I think he'll be back.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So everything Favre said was the truth? I don't get why we're mad at him for it.

What did Favre say?  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What did Favre say?  

"Knowing Aaron, and I think I know him fairly well, if he has a grudge, whether it be against the organization or a player or an arch rival, family, friends, he ain't budging. I don't see him coming back if this is not resolved, whatever the issue is. Even if it's resolved but he feels like they have one up on him, he ain't going to play. Knowing Aaron, he would sit"

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What did Favre say?  

Leader posted this:

"Knowing Aaron, and I think I know him fairly well, if he has a grudge, whether it be against the organization or a player or an arch rival, family, friends, he ain't budging. I don't see him coming back if this is not resolved, whatever the issue is. Even if it's resolved but he feels like they have one up on him, he ain't going to play. Knowing Aaron, he would sit"

Brett Favre

11 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

You miss the point...Doesn't mean you have to agree with what he says, but freedom of speech is supposed to be a Constitutional right.... 

I understood your point perfectly. It's like what Napoleon, when battling the Aztecs, once said "Don’t throw stones at your neighbors, if your own windows are glass."