Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I understood your point perfectly. It's like what Napoleon, when battling the Aztecs, once said "Don’t throw stones at your neighbors, if your own windows are glass."

Did they have glass houses when Napoleon was alive?.....

"People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"....

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

"Knowing Aaron, and I think I know him fairly well, if he has a grudge, whether it be against the organization or a player or an arch rival, family, friends, he ain't budging. I don't see him coming back if this is not resolved, whatever the issue is. Even if it's resolved but he feels like they have one up on him, he ain't going to play. Knowing Aaron, he would sit"

Was Favre answering a question?  

If someone asked Favre how he thinks the situation plays out, that is probably a brutally fair answer.  

If someone asked what should Rodgers do.....that is a vastly different deal and would seem like Favre is poking the situation and getting a bit of fun at each side.

Without knowing the context it is hard to say.

4 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Did they have glass houses when Napoleon was alive?.....

"People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"....

Dynamite was invented by Alfred Nobel (for whom the Fields Medal is named). Speaking of glass and Nobel, Orrefors was awarded the distinction of designing new stemware for the 90th anniversary of Nobel's namesake award. In total, the Nobel dinnerware consists of 7,000 pieces of porcelain, 5,000 glasses, and 10,000 pieces of cutlery. It is also rumored that Alfred was a strict adherent to the Oxford comma, so this post includes one in his memory.

7 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Yes, I understand it. I was correcting you when you said we "couldn't afford it". Because we can afford it. It's virtually the same thing as keeping him.

Keeping him without a restructure/extension.  It seems clear Gutey was planning a restructure before the baby threw a fit. 

20 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Leader posted this:

"Knowing Aaron, and I think I know him fairly well, if he has a grudge, whether it be against the organization or a player or an arch rival, family, friends, he ain't budging. I don't see him coming back if this is not resolved, whatever the issue is. Even if it's resolved but he feels like they have one up on him, he ain't going to play. Knowing Aaron, he would sit"

Brett Favre

Speaking of Favre, this is all your fault’s for forgiving Favre.  If all the fans were united in still hating the good ol’ boy maybe 12 would think twice about crossing us. 

Some of you are pathetic. You act like you know the situation when in reality you have no idea the issues with him and the team as well as with his family.  You sound like jilted lovers  🤣

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So everything Favre said was the truth? I don't get why we're mad at him for it.

I haven't liked him since he pulled his fly-in stunt.  There's dozens of reasons not to like Brett.

19 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Speaking of Favre, this is all your fault’s for forgiving Favre.  If all the fans were united in still hating the good ol’ boy maybe 12 would think twice about crossing us. 

Correct. I meant that he currently counts virtually the same against the cap and we're adhering to it (the cap). So, while uncomfortable, we CAN afford it. It's not ideal, however.

3 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Some of you are pathetic. You act like you know the situation when in reality you have no idea the issues with him and the team as well as with his family.  You sound like jilted lovers  🤣

From all the issues we do know, no imagined one even comes close to justifying this ridiculous behavior. 

Todd Rosiak -    Aaron Rodgers doing a commercial for Bergstrom Autos on the video board between innings, and I'm hearing some audible booing from the crowd.

• Like 1

Ryan Wood -  If Packers fans are already booing Aaron Rodgers, shudder to think what happens when he plays for the Vikings.

:)

26 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

People calling other people pathetic need to re-examine life choices.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, deathstar said:

People calling other people pathetic need to re-examine life choices.

at a minimum... their working definition of "pathetic"

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.