Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

7 minutes ago, Hawkfan191 said:

Favre on Wilde and Tausche right now talking about Rodgers

And he's not going to offer any insight we don't already know.

10 minutes ago, Les Punting said:

My guess is that Gute committed a self-scouting blunder, determining that Rodgers was an irreversibly declining player, then backed himself into a corner with the Love selection. 

increasing your options is the opposite of being backed into a corner though

8 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Eh, I wouldn't say nothing.  It's not a huge deal, but Rodgers is supposed to be a leader on the team and he's being a complete ****.

Demovsky is reporting that Gb believes team teampered with Rodgers. If that happened and if proven, GB get any compensation or are the teams just penalized draft picks?

The teams are penalized. The Packers don't gain.

Pretty confident teams are whispering new contract #s in David Dunn's ear.   That's probably the least shocking of everything so far.    Agent needs those numbers to turn the screws on Packer mgmt for a new QB record setting contract

1 hour ago, R T said:

Would not be surprised if one of the top things Rodgers and his agent is going to want if he does return for the 2021 season is an opt out clause after 2021. The chance at an open market in FA would lead to another 100M+ windfall them and leave the Packers with nothing in return. Just how bad does everyone want another chance at a SB with this all in group?  

Not that bad ... this year is going to be a shat show if Rodgers returns.  I want the draft pick and player compensation for Rodgers' service over one more year of his services and then letting him walk.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

increasing your options is the opposite of being backed into a corner though

"I'm betting my QB is going to continue to play great into his 40s" is probably not a bet any GM is going to make.  I mean, maybe Rodgers is mad that Green Bay did not commit to "we're just going to be bad after the QB leaves until we find the next one", which again is not a strategy that seems to pay dividends historically.

Rodgers is justified to be mad if he just doesn't like Gutekunst, or Gutey has halitosis, or he wants more money, or if he'd rather live in a different state, or whatever.  He's not justified in being mad that he wasn't given special "never going to have to worry about your job on the football team" status.

I've officially reached the point where if Rodgers came out tomorrow with a glowing tweet saying how much he loves GB, and that he was reporting for camp and excited to chase another SB, my response would be, trade him to Denver or LV.

What a petty, insecure, sad person. How does he have friends? Lol. Do you have to walk on eggshells your entire life around him and never jokingly talk crap in order to not end up on the 100 year long Aaron Rodgers irrevocable grudge list??

He came in and immediately talked crap to Favre, made jokes about him being old, and so forth. So he's also a massive hypocrite.

That's for the 16 fun years Aaron, I'll probably forgive you in 5 years like I did Favre. Until then, you need to do some work on yourself cause damn you are overly sensitive, petty and insecure.

• Like 1

FWIW, Jerry Krause has 6 rings and 2x Executive of the Year awards no matter how much Michael Jordan hates him.

I mean, Michael Jordan hates Reggie Miller and I don't think Miller is losing any sleep about it.

Posted (edited)

Image result for Ken Jennings Jeopardy host. Size: 271 x 160. Source: brobible.com

Not only should this guy be named permanent Jeopardy! host - I hope the Packers front office sign him to a contract and let him retire a Packer

Edited by Kampfgeist
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

FWIW, Jerry Krause has 6 rings and 2x Executive of the Year awards no matter how much Michael Jordan hates him.

I mean, Michael Jordan hates Reggie Miller and I don't think Miller is losing any sleep about it.

6 rings for Gutey and Love confirmed.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I've officially reached the point where if Rodgers came out tomorrow with a glowing tweet saying how much he loves GB, and that he was reporting for camp and excited to chase another SB, my response would be, trade him to Denver or LV.

What a petty, insecure, sad person. How does he have friends? Lol. Do you have to walk on eggshells your entire life around him and never jokingly talk crap in order to not end up on the 100 year long Aaron Rodgers irrevocable grudge list??

He came in and immediately talked crap to Favre, made jokes about him being old, and so forth. So he's also a massive hypocrite.

That's for the 16 fun years Aaron, I'll probably forgive you in 5 years like I did Favre. Until then, you need to do some work on yourself cause damn you are overly sensitive, petty and insecure.

get 'im