Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

40 minutes ago, ifeelasleep said:

Chili,most famous people relationships are fake, most players end up with regular attractive girls they met through college/ instagram.

Thats not conclusive enough to tell though, I went through a long period without a s.o. and I learned some people were talking behind my back about my preferences and it was pretty hurtful that they assumed all that, some people have different ways to go about things. Still that's his private life and it's off limits, don't think it would drive his sporting decisions hes already at the top of his field.

Edited to not get too far on a tangent.

Wait...you went FURTHER before the edit???

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

One of the few sources you can trust. Just lock it in Gute. 3 more years with 12. If you want to keep Love around for his 5th year by then, by all means, go for it. 

AR's going to block JK's Twitter account

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

One of the few sources you can trust. Just lock it in Gute. 3 more years with 12. If you want to keep Love around for his 5th year by then, by all means, go for it. 

Just no

1 minute ago, Leader said:

AR's going to block JK's Twitter account

I know, right after Favre worked so hard selling the "he'll sit out" threat for him.

Hawk already threw the retirement story out the window.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I know, right after Favre worked so hard selling the "he'll sit out" threat for him. Hawk already threw the retirement story out the window.

Speaking of Favre...........
Should AR force his way off the Packers - what are the odds there will be a huge get together to honor his entry to GB's HOF? Like there was with Favre?

28 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Rodgers is trying to force his way to retire a Packer is what I gather from this and dosent want it. But who knows, prob something new tomorrow

For now: United States Movie GIF by Creative Courage

Edited by Arthur Penske