Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

What could possibly have changed to set him off to this extreme the day of the Draft. Send his bitchass to Houston. 

Really? You think this just happened today?  The article said it's been going on for the last couple months.

He's under contract.  ESPN looking for more clicks is why it's news today.

3 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Really? You think this just happened today?  The article said it's been going on for the last couple months.

He's under contract.  ESPN looking for more clicks is why it's news today.

I’m talking about his agent waiting until today to drop this bombshell. The timing is crap and they’re clearly trying to leverage it. Bring on Jordan Love. 

• Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

Smh. Not surprised this is happening. You guys all laughed and cheered on Gutey picking Love...

The guy who entered the league via replacing a 37 year old HOF QB is going to get his undies in a bunch that at 37 the organization has a QB in place to replace him?

Good riddance than Aaron, and yeah, you are kinda short too.

• Like 5

I was watching Pat Mcafee earlier today he got a text during the show with what he called huge news and it would shake up everything. I wonder if this is what he was referring to. He had Orlovsky on at the time but he couldn't/wouldn't say what his inside rumor was all about.

Maybe I'm alone on my own hill here, but here's my take. Pay 12 whatever the **** he wants and give Love a swift kick in the *** out of town. Then you apologize to 12 for doubting him in the first place. Guy has carried this organization on his back for 15 years and Gute, for one night, thought he was the smartest guy in the room, and now his house is on fire. The end. 

• Like 3