Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

3 hours ago, Donzo said:

Man, this is so sad and pathetic. You just completely proved my point about how entitled all you AR haters are. And like with most hatemongers, you also proved how ignorant you are. As mentioned, as an AR hater you're entitled to ignore anything that doesn't support your hate, so I get it. But you just make yourself look so stupid.

As I said in my previous post, Scefty breaks down his sources a bit in the DP video.  He states it was an accumulation of info and it didn't come from the Packers or AR. If I remember correctly, he does this in the first 2 1/2 mins of the clip of the video. So, much more inclusive than his original tweet.

Heck, we didn't even need that info from Schefty. Minnypackfan broke it down a week ago in this thread. He was the first person I saw mention that Allen guy from the vikes talking about the 49ers asking the Packers about AR. Then as Schefty stated, with that additional info from Allen, he was thinking the story was on the verge of becoming public, so he thought it was time for him to go with the story on draft day.

But, it's OK to ignore all that info from Schefty. It doesn't support your AR hate, so you're entitled to ignore it.

Lol do you hear yourself? You're literally calling anyone who doesn't agree with you on where this came from an Aaron Rodgers hater or ignorant. Stop holding Aaron Rodger's jock strap and assuming that because we believe the leak came from Aaron Rodger's camp that we hate the guy. There's no truth to that. Now please, do us all a favor and grow the **** up.

Edited by Nick_gb
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I wouldn't worry about the GF .. it's another phony baloney Hollywood relationship anyway.  They just meet up here and there to get a few pics from the paparazzi .. just enough to keep the ruse going.

Yah we all know he's really in love with Jake Kumerow 😂

Edited by Scoremore

23 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Nope .. I'm sure they have their input but Gute is in charge of the roster.

Gute is not in charge on final roster makeup. He is in charge of getting players for coaches but final cvutdown is coaches first and GM second.

Just now, gizmo2012 said:

Gute is not in charge on final roster makeup. He is in charge of getting players for coaches but final cvutdown is coaches first and GM second.

I’m not so sure this is true.  I think the coaches have a lot of input but ultimately, Gutekunst has final say over the 53 man roster.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Lol do you hear yourself? You're literally calling anyone who doesn't agree with you on where this came from an Aaron Rodgers hated or ignorant. Stop holding Aaron Rodger's jock strap and assuming that because we believe the leak came from Aaron Rodger's camp that we hate the guy. There's no truth to that. Now please, do us all a favor and grow the **** up.

just FYI, for a lot of us, we only see its posts when it's quoted. Ignore feature is peaceful :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

just FYI, for a lot of us, we only see its posts when it's quoted. Ignore feature is peaceful :)

How do you utilize this feature? I've attempted to click his profile but it only gives me the option to Add him or message him, unfortunately not one to ignore him lol. 

6 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

How do you utilize this feature? I've attempted to click his profile but it only gives me the option to Add him or message him, unfortunately not one to ignore him lol. 

on desktop: click your name in upper right corner. There's an "ignored users" option on drop down

on mobile: 3 bars in upper right, "account", "ignored users"

1 hour ago, 15412 said:

Then it would become similar to the front office influence.  NEVER.  You never allow a player control involving personnel decisions.  You cede that kind of power and you're going down a dark path.  "We will take your advice under consideration" but it must be made clear in no way does it carry weight.

I think its about being listened to.  More about trade deadline deals than FA or the draft.  Going out and getting a Emmanual Sanders or a Brandin Cooks (Fill in the blank) to help the team at the deadline.  

Gotta be frustrating to hear we are sticking with Janis or St Brown year after year after year with potential upgrades available.  Not sure how you fix that other than communication,  and getting on the same page on potential targets.  

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

I think its about being listened to.  More about trade deadline deals than FA or the draft.  Going out and getting a Emmanual Sanders or a Brandin Cooks (Fill in the blank) to help the team at the deadline.  

Gotta be frustrating to hear we are sticking with Janis or St Brown year after year after year with potential upgrades available.  Not sure how you fix that other than communication,  and getting on the same page on potential targets.  

"We will take your advice under consideration" but it must be made clear in no way does it carry weight."

That covered it.  Communication always.  Player control never.

43 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

on desktop: click your name in upper right corner. There's an "ignored users" option on drop down

on mobile: 3 bars in upper right, "account", "ignored users"

Appreciate you bro! 

• Like 1