Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'll laugh if we take someone like Landon Dickerson. I would 100% enjoy the No F***s Given approach by Gute lol.

I mean you've been handing Gute the matches to burn this whole thing down since the Love pick, so strike another. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I mean you've been handing Gute the matches to burn this whole thing down since the Love pick, so strike another. 

A man has to stand by his convictions, homie! I am fully on board with Gute. I have no qualms with anything he's done.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

This all translates to “you better draft a freaking wide receiver or two in the first three picks”.  He’s posturing to get weapons 

So then Adams/rookie WR/MVS/Lazard and Jones out of the backfield, Tonyan at tight end. 

Best offense since pre injury Jordy and Cobb were lining up. Better get the goddamn job done, no excuses. Especially if they give him whatever other money he wants. 

maybe SF gets CHI to give up a 1 for Garapolo to sweaten the deal but I cant imagine the pack trading to SF especially since they would likely be watching them win the SB in the near Future. I cant see how SF gets enough picks since they traded them all to get to 3. I can see Jon Gruden doing something crazy though.

52 minutes ago, Joe said:

note how silent @Golfman has been throughout this situation. He jumped and down when Jordan Love was drafted last year to the point where he was taking cheap shots at people who disagreed with the pick...

Wonder where he is?🧐

Yeah so uh. He hasn't been here in a very very long time now. At all. Just saying