Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

Just now, Norm said:

Why does everyone online think I'm a huge fatty though lol.

I won a jersey on another site once and posted a pic of me wearing it and everyone lost their minds when I didn't weigh 400 pounds

Well, I wasn't sure if I could go with "ball sack" so I settled for the "well he drinks a lot so let's go fake fatty joke" lmao

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

He's sabotaging GB and reducing his trade value to force GB's hand.

That's the second time you've written this. Please explain how this lowers his value? He is still under contract with the Packers for the next few years. They can trade him, but they won't if they don't like the compensation. Even if Rodgers "retires", I believe he'd still be tied to the Packers if he tried to return. They'd still hold his rights. So, please explain. 

This is all a collaborative effort between Rodgers and the Packers to get QB needy teams to flood GB with calls for Rodgers only for GB to sell them on Jordan Love when said teams miss out on QB's in the 1st round today

GB bout to get Stephon Gilmore and #15 pick from the Patriots today for #29 and Love. Wow!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Why does everyone online think I'm a huge fatty though lol.

I won a jersey on another site once and posted a pic of me wearing it and everyone lost their minds when I didn't weigh 400 pounds

Good joke though

The helmet was pretty extra of you tho...who is #13 anyway?

5656f8a9aca8379ce3e440439d75503f.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ricky said:

That's the second time you've written this. Please explain how this lowers his value? He is still under contract with the Packers for the next few years. They can trade him, but they won't if they don't like the compensation. Even if Rodgers "retires", I believe he'd still be tied to the Packers if he tried to return. They'd still hold his rights. So, please explain. 

A known disgruntled asset is worth less because teams know the other team has more incentive to move on from him.