Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

17 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

Rodgers is definitely banging Miles Teller, the girls are just there as a cover up so it looks normal. 

Shailene bought some coconuts without calling AR first. He is hoping she learned her lesson

16 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Other side to that is, MVS and Lazard can't say anything because if they do, they can get put on ignore by Rodgers if he does return and they suddenly get 0 targets while they are trying to get that nice second contract.

Again I get all that... but again Aaron needs to be in that locker room... not Brian.

Brian can be the jerk in the front office. That’s why this structure is the way that it is. So he can be the bad guy and the chemistry of the team stays.

Sure Rodgers may not rock the boat with some players... but on a long enough time line those odds increase. I get that we all hate Greg Jennings, but that hate blinds most to remembering how good he was. Rodgers can and has alienated good football players, players that can help GB be better.

im sure everyone knows on offense going into GB they need Rodgers to like them or going into KC Mahomes needs to like you. I’m just saying if the issue is the selection of Love and he feels they are pushing him out... that’s one thing, no hard feeling from team mates.

If it’s you arent getting me the guys to win... then everyone is left wondering which guys does Aaron think he can’t win with. I think we could argue one of his best buddies, Big Dog, is a luxury at this point. And they could go out and get someone that would have more upside and do more. Would Rodgers like that?

14 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

I can’t take a whole summer of this ****

danny glover too old for this shit GIF

I think it’s confirmed that the people Rodgers is associating with aren’t likely the best to help the situation calm down....

7 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I think it’s confirmed that the people Rodgers is associating with aren’t likely the best to help the situation calm down....

I don't get it?

4 hours ago, R T said:

Probably just trolling, Miles Teller is a known Eagles fan and the Packers signed former Eagle DeAndre Thompkins yesterday. AR and Teller know a little 'cheers to signing with the Packers' will send all of Packer Nation into a tailspin.   

@Packers would tweet that have released Rodgers or we could have Leader tell everyone they did

The Packers front office would be foolish to not trade Rodgers if he wasn't going to play for us on our terms IF an equitable trade was at hand.  For a great bounty.  An AFC team, with Denver and LAV the most likely candidates.  I would ask for 2 1's, 2 2's, Surtain and Jeudy from Denver.  Settle for a bit less.