Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

23 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Really ,how do you figure that. Are saying as a packer fan that I can't be disappointed that with 2 hof qb's that we have to just 3 SB. Yes , I'm quite sure there are quite a few teams that would love to change places , but the simple fact that is we didn't go all enough to win at times.

You're just upset and venting. I'm getting real "you could take Favre to the super bowl but you're gonna take Rodgers to the toilet bowl!" energy rn.

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

This is Shailene Woodley's fault. 

It's fitting.  Her Diversion series ended before they filmed the last movie.   They thought about ending it by putting a last movie on tv.  They never did.   Rodgers' Packer career could end before his last season as he thinks about ending his career on tv.  He never will.   &*&%ing Woodley

2 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

I’m going to be 100% honest here, I don’t give af if we trade Aaron Rodgers today. If he doesn’t want to be here, move on from him and let the Love era begin - His value will never be as high as it is right now. Make the move if that’s what he wants. Love the guy but at the end of the day if he doesn’t want to be here, then he doesn’t want to be here and in gute we gotta trust! 

This is a great take. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

I’m going to be 100% honest here, I don’t give af if we trade Aaron Rodgers today. If he doesn’t want to be here, move on from him and let the Love era begin - His value will never be as high as it is right now. Make the move if that’s what he wants. Love the guy but at the end of the day if he doesn’t want to be here, then he doesn’t want to be here and in gute we gotta trust! 

Don't massively disagree.

But not now. We probably don't compete in 21 with Love so any picks can be for 22 that's fine. Sort the draft and then revisit

7 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

This is exactly what I think. The media sensationalizing is just good publicity for them and creates more drama around the draft.

Everyone's in it for the likes

• Like 2

I don't care if we could get multiple firsts from them, I don't want him in SF.  Nah you're not getting your ideal destination.  Especially since they've dominated us for too long after we had them on lock for years.  They don't get to have this and neither does he.  

Send him to the AFC.  Trade him to the Jets.  Get that #2 overall.  Get additional picks from a team that wants to move up for Wilson.  We take Sewell, Pitts, Chase, Smith or Waddle to add to this already potent offense.

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

This is a great take. 

A take that will look silly in short order after the Packers take a gigantic step back during a time they should be legitimate contenders. I get it - people feel scorned that their star player has asked out. It doesn't mean that it wouldn't be an absolute stupid move to trade him right now.

1 minute ago, Kepler said:

You're just upset and venting. I'm getting real "you could take Favre to the super bowl but you're gonna take Rodgers to the toilet bowl!" energy rn.

Sorry , not following what u are saying. Yes I am not happy if this was to go down, but I also don't believe that it will. Pure speculation and media hype to stir the pot.

Just now, Green19 said:

McCarthy is in Dallas just laughing tonight

Not sure why he'd be doing that. This is more media construct than an actual obstacle. Now.....I fully expect this story to take front and center for the foreseeable future. Kinda like the Dak contract did. A DAY didnt go by without that *controversy* being regurgitated and dissected again. They've gotta talk about something.

If GB didnt have Love on board......then AR would have more clout than he does. As is - GB's sitting pretty. AR might not be happy and he can cry into his beer with Russell for all I care. Only "repercussion" I could see from this is extending Adams - which could be in jeopardy - which puts this draft into something of a different perspective.

1 minute ago, Mr Anonymous said:

A take that will look silly in short order after the Packers take a gigantic step back during a time they should be legitimate contenders. I get it - people feel scorned that their star player has asked out. It doesn't mean that it wouldn't be an absolute stupid move to trade him right now.

Who cares so he does is lose NFCCs

• Like 2